Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for driving growth, value, and partnerships for our top enterprise customers to ensure they are actively engaged and fully recognizing ROI of the Checkr solution. You will work alongside an elite team of fellow Customer Success Professionals that succeed through collaboration, grit, and constant learning.
Our Customer Success team is proactive, intuitive, and dynamic in the sense that we work with a broad range of customers who are in different phases of the customer lifecycle as well as business maturity. Informed and organized, our team loves working to ensure that the value flowing from relationships between Checkr and our customers is maximized for all parties.
- Drive business value and measure ROI for your customers
- Design and execute on value roadmap for your customers
- Be an expert on the Checkr product from the business user perspective so as to become a trusted advisor for the customer
- Build strong executive and business user relationships with Checkr’s largest & most strategic enterprise customers (including Fortune 500)
- Be consultative and build in depth relationships, and a complete understanding of their business goals and objectives
- Serve as the primary contact post-sale, beginning at onboarding and taking full ownership through the entire customer lifecycle, including renewals, expansions, & upsells
- Set up and drive executive & quarterly business reviews with the customer
- Strongly drive pilots and respond to any RFPs at your customers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and Execs) to complete customer goals and be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Contribute to the ongoing company initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers’ success while enjoying the journey
What you bring:
- 5+ years of post-sales account management experience successfully owning a $MM portfolio of large enterprise relationships with deep technical/product needs
- Ability to navigate enterprise organizations’ political landscape to develop and expand relationships at all levels while driving large-scale, high-visibility, strategic initiatives for customers
- Excellent in business, and written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner for both executive and end-user audiences
- You are flexible, learn quickly, and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Apps, etc.
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- Experience in SaaS space. Human Resources space is a plus
- BS/BA degree required
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks