Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by tens of thousands of teams and millions of users every day.
Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive.
About the Team:
This role is based in our London office where we have a vibrant team of Account Executives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Alliances and Marketing professionals. We bring the value of Slack to new and existing customers to drive our continued growth. We are a customer-focused team that is focused on the development of trusted relationships across our customer base. We evangelise how Slack will enable our customers to work in new ways.
About this role:
This is a full-time Account Executive, Large Enterprise sales role covering the UK market.
We are searching for an exceptional Enterprise Sales person who will focus on our largest customers and opportunities in the UK. The successful candidate will understand their customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using Slack most effectively. They will gather customer feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap. This role needs to communicate effectively across multiple departments and customers, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoys the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
If you’re an established Enterprise Sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should chat.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Foster new relationships for Slack through outbound efforts
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Slack teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Help educate customers on the value of Slack throughout the adoption cycle
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- Fluent English speaker
- 5+ years of Enterprise Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organisation
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within larger organizations
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Some travel required