The SMB Sales Specialist (Wellness and Beauty) is responsible for achieving sales targets within an inside sales environment. This position is focused on the total addressable wellness and beauty market, while maintaining revenue objectives. The SMB Sales Specialists (Wellness and Beauty) embodies MINDBODY’s Core Values including being Humble and Helpful to Clients and fellow Team Members. The position involves communicating with prospects in various forums including, outbound & inbound calls, emails, text, and other social media engagements. The SMB Sales Specialist (Wellness and Beauty) enable others’ passions for wellness, and beauty to reach their maximum potential by providing solutions through technology.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, in a closing role at a SaaS company with a stellar record of performance.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude – strong understanding of API’s, SaaS, cloud computing etc.
- Proficient level at Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher).
- Exposure to Health & Wellness either as an enthusiast or teacher.
- Knowledge of web technologies or web savvy.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good group presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated career stability.
- Good attention to detail, extremely organized.
- Able to multi-task.
- Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time and function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
- Must be able to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your position.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives sales volume via outbound cold calls, lead generation, converting inbound leads and closing sales with our single location customers.
- Initiates sales activity via phone, text and email, including but not limited to: introduction (cold calls), follow-ups, and demonstration calls, introduction emails, follow-up emails, pre-and post-demonstration reminder and follow-up emails.
- Demonstrating MINDBODY software, products, and partner solutions to potential clients and assisting them in selecting the best solution(s) for their needs while working within a specific niche.
- Consulting with prospective clients by addressing their questions and needs to identify the proper MINDBODY solution.
- Establishes business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business.
- Effectively manage pipeline as well as forecasting business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota goals.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective clients upon request and with manager approval.
- Identifies advantages and key differentiators as compared to competitors within our various markets.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy as well as strategically plans daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize return on time investment.
- Keeps abreast of all product updates, including software and application updates and releases, new partner offerings, market conditions, and competitor activities, i.e. updates to competitor software or new competitors in our core verticals.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as required.