Podium is out to power the modern relationship between businesses and customers. We do this through technology that makes interacting easy and convenient for everyone. Utilizing popular communication channels, Podium helps power everyday communication, generate reviews and feedback, and gain insight into the overall customer experience. From small business to the enterprise, Podium is trusted by over 25,000 businesses and 100,000+ users to provide personalized interaction at scale.
Podium, is looking for someone to join our backend team with 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience. We are looking for highly self-driven people who are creative problem solvers that learn quickly and can thrive in an environment with little guidance.
In this role, you will be helping to scale our flagship reviews product. This will involve writing some new functionality, but mostly refactoring and optimizing our existing codebase as we continue to grow. You will also have opportunities to teach and mentor other engineers on the team.
Our frontend stack is React with our backend in Ruby on Rails, Elixir/Phoenix, and PostgreSQL. We are looking for highly self-driven people who are creative problem solvers that learn quickly and can thrive in an environment with little guidance.
• Expert backend Ruby on Rails developer
• Experience building, implementing and working with microservice architectures
• Proficient in writing clean, testable code
• Desire to mentor more junior developers
• Full stack experience
• Experience with Sidekiq
• PostgreSQL experience
• Experience with Elixir/Phoenix and/or functional programming
• Experience with RabbitMQ/Celery
• Bachelor's degree in CS or other relevant field of study
- Open and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for growth
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Great medical/dental benefits
- Weekly free lunches