Podium is out to power the modern relationship between businesses and customers. We do this through technology that makes interacting easy and convenient for everyone. Utilizing popular communication channels, Podium helps power everyday communication, generate reviews and feedback, and gain insight into the overall customer experience. From small business to the enterprise, Podium is trusted by over 11,000 businesses and 100,000+ users to provide personalized interaction at scale.
As an Integration Partner Manager at Podium you will work to find, manage and optimize integration partners. What is an integration partner? An integration partner is generally a system of record our customers use to help run their business. It could be a CRM, a Point of Sale system, an accounting solution, or other management software. We work with these partners to help create a seamless experience for our customers as they work between their system of record and Podium.
You will be a critical part of refining Podium’s growing business. If you are someone who is passionate about building a business, values efficiency and creative problem-solving, and thrives in a fast-paced, open environment, then this is the right role for you!
- Research and prospect for new partners
- Negotiate terms and conditions with partners
- Manage the process of a technical integration between the Podium product team and the Partner
- Attend industry specific tradeshows and become an expert in the industries you represent
- Act as a liaison between product, sales and channels
- Experience managing a pipeline
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technical understanding
- High level understanding of product/development in SAAS companies and APIs
- Open and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for growth
- Unlimited PTO
- Great medical / dental benefits
- Weekly free lunches
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.