SoFi is hiring an experienced technical recruiter to join our recruiting team. You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and recruiting top software engineering talent, while maintaining a wonderful candidate experience. You will work closely with the engineering team to understand their hiring needs and the HR team to seamlessly onboard new employees. If you’re an energetic recruiter who loves connecting people with exciting job opportunities, this is the role for you.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their goals. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to deeply understand hiring needs
- Proactively recruit and maintain relationships with highly sought after engineering and other technical candidates.
- Identify candidates to fill internal and client openings through cold calling, lead generation, internet recruiting, referral generation, social networking etc.
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive experience (review resumes, conduct phone screens, coordinate in-person interviews, and manage reference checks)
- Understand and summarize candidate's key strengths, liabilities, and requirements
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs
- 8+ years of technical sourcing or recruiting experience required (in-house or within a technical agency)
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
- Full lifecycle candidate management including identification, interview preparation and closing, i.e. compensation negotiation
- Ability to assess candidate's basic technical abilities; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
- Self-starter, motivated and detailed/results oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.