Looking for a job to get you out of bed? Great, this job will put you right back in one!
Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of rest at the Casper Dreamery.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is a part-time, hourly role based in our Broadway Dreamery, and you must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week with weekend availability in order to best accommodate the sleepy people of NYC!
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do:
- Checking in nappers, and welcoming them to the Dreamery experience.
- Basic cleaning & upkeep of the multiple spaces
- Bed changing, ironing, steaming, and organization of laundry
- Lifting and moving of up to 40lbs
- Dreams of providing all guests with great customer experience
- Passionate about naps
- Effective and expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial disposition