Marketing Manager at Klarna
Columbus, OH, US
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Marketing is no exception! We are currently looking for top Marketing talent to join us on our journey to create a smoooth world.
What you will do
Working at Klarna Marketing teams means executing world-class strategic and creative marketing frameworks, guiding the Klarna brand in all marketing touch points. You will strive to turn complex propositions into simple communication so that our end-users find it simple to understand and buy Klarna. The work you do will solve a clearly scoped problem-space with defined KPIs and you will continuously seek improvements in performance and quality. You will regularly align with internal stakeholders such as our regional marketing teams, product, commercial sale and legal to mention a few.
Who you are.
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent. You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do. You enjoy a high pace and can quickly adapt to change and have ability to prioritise your work effectively according to goals. You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks. It is important that you are able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
- Minimum 2- 5 years of marketing experience.
- A proven track record in delivering stellar B2B and/or B2C brand communication.
- Experience from working with external agencies to create concepts and campaigns.
- Experience in making data-driven marketing decisions using market research, A/B testing, and other analytical tools to ensure end-user understanding.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment, larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture, or a company with a strong brand track record.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, retail, payments, banking and/or fintech markets.
How to apply
Send over a CV and cover letter in English.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.