POPSUGAR is looking for a Director of Brand Partnerships in New York to join our growing Sales team. We are seeking smart, dynamic and creative Sales Executives who are passionate about the POPSUGAR brand. Your responsibilities will include: building strategy and implementing tactics to produce revenue, meet and exceed annual targets, building strong client relationships through exceptional customer service, integrity and professionalism. Creative collaboration both internally and externally. Develop and grow strategic partnerships with brands focused on engagement and connecting with their consumers. Meetings, entertaining and traveling to outer markets are required.
• Minimum 7 years sales experience selling online advertising
• Proven success driving revenue on the East Coast
• Quality relationships with leading advertising agencies and national brands
• Excellent people skills and relationship-building abilities
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Proven track record in achieving sales goals and managing advertising sales opportunities from prospect to signing
• Experience creating complex, targeted and customized advertising proposals for large customers and agencies
• Strong analytical skills and business judgment
• Self-motivator with history of working successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to deliver under pressure while managing multiple tasks
• Microsoft Office, Google and internet proficiency a must
• Bachelor's degree
About POPSUGAR Inc.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company including lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR, quarterly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have, makeup line Beauty by POPSUGAR and the POPSUGAR Collection at Kohl’s. POPSUGAR is a leading lifestyle brand for young women, delivering inspiring, informative, and entertaining content in multi-platforms across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, news, and more. POPSUGAR attracts a global audience of 1 in 2 millennial women in the United States.