Expanse, formerly Qadium, a San Francisco-based company, provides IT and security teams with complete visibility of the assets and risks on their global Internet Edge. This enables our customers, Fortune 1000 companies and the US government, to quickly and efficiently eliminate these risks. Through technology and service expertise, we surface and help remediate Internet Edge risks to prevent large breaches and successful attacks.
Expanse has raised over $65 million of funding from Founders Fund, NEA, IVP, and TPG. We were founded in 2012, after the founders met at DARPA.
As a Sales Engineer at Expanse, you will be an integral part of the team supporting pre sales across Fortune 1000 companies. You will use Expanse’s internal engineering tools to analyze data and deliver technical assessments of organizational cyber security for sales and customer support. You will be a ‘data diver’ who uses multiple tools and information sources to find unknown vulnerabilities across the global internet.
What You’ll Do
- Support sales by mapping out new networks and generating pitch decks
- Support existing client engagements by answering technical questions and using internal engineering tools
- Support data analysis by rapidly prototyping new tools
- Take customer calls and perform demos both remote and live
- Be self-sufficient giving pitches to the head of a cyber group and internal teams at client site
- CISO-level support is bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, engineering, or computer science
- Excellent communication skills
- Some experience coding in a language (Python, R, Java, Matlab, etc)
- Experience creating and delivering sales presentations, and ability to defend technical detail
- Presidents Club and Summit Club winners are preferred
- Knowledge of cyber security
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 50% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- 20 vacation days with 10 company holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401k Plan
- Monthly contribution to phone bill
- One time remote home office productivity budget - $300
- Quarterly discretionary team building stipend
- Travel to the SF Headquarters
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites
Expanse Inc. is proud to be an EEO employer.