Expanse, formerly Qadium, a San Francisco-based company, provides IT and security teams with complete visibility of the assets and risks on their global Internet Edge. This enables our customers, Fortune 1000 companies and the US government, to quickly and efficiently eliminate these risks. Through technology and service expertise, we surface and help remediate Internet Edge risks to prevent large breaches and successful attacks.
Expanse has raised over $65 million of funding from Founders Fund, NEA, IVP, and TPG. We were founded in 2012, after the founders met at DARPA.
Expanse's Post-Sales teams serve as the tip-of-the-spear for all of its software deployments with Commercial and U.S. Government clients, ensuring the successful operationalization of our product and delivering professional services, data-driven assessments, and technical security analyses.
As a Director of Post-Sales, you will play a strategic role in the deployment, operations, and management of our Commercial and Federal Post-Sales teams. You'll be responsible for delivering outsized value to our clients by hiring exceptional technical deployment managers, identifying and achieving transformative success criteria, and ensuring successful operationalization of our products and capabilities.
What You’ll Do
- Scale, build, and lead a team of 20-25 managers and technical deployment managers.
- Consistently and effectively deliver measurable improvements to customers’ security postures through sustained product adoption and service delivery.
- Drive strong operationalization of our product and capabilities through both technical and process integration.
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and Sales to develop and implement new features, capabilities, and use cases that are game-changing for our customers.
- Collaborate with Sales to identify opportunities for product and services up-sell.
- Oversee full customer lifecycle planning and execution by deployment managers to ensure achievement of strategic objectives.
- Establish and drive strategic initiatives that increase renewal rates, measure customer satisfaction, and reduce churn.
- Implement customer engagement playbook supporting the largest and most complex private and public sector organizations.
- Drive new business growth through greater customer referenceability (via customer case studies, interviews, and advisory panels).
- 7+ years in technical and professional services, including 2+ years in management
- Experience scaling and managing a team of 7+
- Experience connecting sophisticated technologies with measurable business value including use case and ROI development
- Obsessed with improving the cybersecurity posture of private and public sector clients
- Knowledge of networking and information security technologies, such as domain name systems (DNS), firewalls, and security information and event management (SIEM) products
- Exceptional ability to dissect and analyze complex organizational landscapes
- Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation, and the ability to manage multiple work-streams at the same time
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to present and evangelize to executives and large groups
- BA/BS Degree, Master’s Degree a nice to have
- US Citizenship and eligibility for a security clearance
- Travel expectations of 25-30%
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- 20 vacation days with 10 company holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401k Plan
- Pre-tax commuter, HSA, & FSA benefits
- Monthly contribution to phone bill
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Relocation assistance available
- Stocked kitchen + catered lunch and dinner
- New hire office productivity budget - $300
- Quarterly discretionary team building stipend
- On-site activities such as Lunch and Learns, Speaker Series, Game Night, and Trivia Night
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites