Company OverviewExpanse, formerly Qadium, a San Francisco-based company, provides IT and security teams with complete visibility of the assets and risks on their global Internet Edge. This enables our customers, Fortune 1000 companies and the US government, to quickly and efficiently eliminate these risks. Through technology and service expertise, we surface and help remediate Internet Edge risks to prevent large breaches and successful attacks.
Expanse has raised over $65 million of funding from Founders Fund, NEA, IVP, and TPG. We were founded in 2012, after the founders met at DARPA.
Expanse is helping the world's largest enterprises and government agencies to define and secure their Internet edge and mitigate global cyber risks. After securing $65 million in funding from top tiered investors, we are rapidly scaling our Enterprise Sales team nationally and looking for a Regional Sales Manager to build out the Carolinas region.
Not only will you build our rolodex of marquee customers, but you will play an influential role in bringing a transformative technology to market, developing a successful, entrepreneurial franchise in your territory, and making a formative impact in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, develop, and execute a comprehensive account strategy to close new business and drive expansion growth with customers across a defined territory
- Scope, negotiate, and close enterprise contracts to exceed all bookings and revenue targets
- Establish access and create positive business relationships with key executives and senior level decision makers (typically CISO, CSO, and CIO level) across enterprise customers and strategic partners to execute sales strategy and achieve revenue targets
- Apply knowledge of industry, market landscape, technology, product, and processes to educate prospects and customers on the business value of Expanse's offerings and services
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders (Field Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Product Management, Engineering, Pre and Post Sales, and Finance) to drive product adoption in target accounts at both a work-group and executive level
- Develop relationships with select partners in the region to leverage their account presence and drive new growth and further penetration of Expanse's solutions in the market
- Maintain accurate and up to date account intelligence in SFDC, including regular forecasting of business opportunities to sales and executive leadership
- Travel up to 50% within your region for customer meetings, trade shows, and company sponsored events
- 7+ years selling enterprise security or SaaS solutions
- Strong track record of excellence with consistent quota overachievement; top of peer stack rankings / Presidents/Summit Club winners
- Demonstrated experience selling complex enterprise software solutions to large, sophisticated enterprises (F500, G2K, etc.) at 6-figure transaction sizes and greater
- Proven success breaking into new accounts and building territories from the ground up in a start up environment and/or new market category
- Passionate about technology and able to succinctly translate complex technical benefits to solve high leverage business problems
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication, able to articulate and present well in front of technical and executive level stakeholders
- Familiarity with various enterprise apps and collaboration tools - Salesforce CRM, Slack, Zoom, Clari, etc.
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- 20 vacation days with 10 company holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401k Plan
- Monthly contribution to phone bill
- Monthly wellness stipend
- One time remote home office productivity budget - $300
- Pre-tax commuter, HSA, & FSA benefits
- Quarterly discretionary team building stipend
- Travel to the SF Headquarters
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites