Service Delivery Manager (Customer Experience) at Klarna
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
The Customer Experience Manager provides the Voice of the Customer (consumer & merchant) inside Klarna. By measuring and analysing data, this person gains insight on improvement areas within the customer experience. The Service Delivery Manager works towards a remarkable customer experience and aims for the customer perspective to be taken into account in everything Klarna does. The Customer Relations Management team works with qualitative and quantitative information to combine data and research with the customer’s personal experience when in contact with Service Center, on a global level.
Reporting to: Competence & Accountable Lead Customer Relations Management, Service Center
To succeed in this role you have outstanding communication skills, an eye for spotting areas for improvement and can act quickly on them. You thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment. Solving problems, using logic and creativity is what you do best. If you are service minded and ambitious you will be perfect for this job.
Most importantly you have the knowledge and passion for a great customer experience!
- Feedback and Complaints Loop (including complaints to external agencies) - present feedback and complaints to Domain Leads and Accountable Leads as well as following up on agreed actions.
- Creative ideas and suggestions on how we can improve the experience in all of Klarna’s contact channels and throughout the whole customer (merchant/consumer) journey.
- Identifying improvement areas, follow up on joint projects and spread knowledge/experience on ways of working between the markets.
- Service Center engagement - How can we spread knowledge, gain insight and inspire everyone to consider the customer experience in everything we do?
- Turning insights into actions - proactively seeking out answers from our consumers, merchants and markets about their expectations. Turning these insights into actions and driving change across Service Center and all of Klarna.
Competence & Accountable Lead, Customer Relations Management
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.