FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
About your role:
As a Senior Product Manager you will communicate with internal stakeholders to gather feedback and develop requirements for features and product improvements. You'll regularly work with other departments within the company (design, sales, marketing, etc.) to assess needs and potential impact of projects. You will collaborate with the platform architect and development teams to determine the best possible technical solutions.
Your responsibilities will include determining vision, roadmap and goals for various product development teams, prioritizing projects to deliver the most value to the company as efficiently as possible and helping analyze data and metrics to inform decisions. You will also create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners and work closely with engineering teams to reliably deliver high quality software.
- Experienced in software development (bonus points for engineering or design background)
- Excellent at communication in both spoken and written English
- Able to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a collaborative environment
- Interested in solving challenges for a rapidly growing business
- Familiar with Jira, project management methodologies, KPIs, OKRs, SLAs, techniques to measure impact, discover requirements and perform product retrospectives
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture