Expanse, formerly Qadium, a San Francisco-based company, provides IT and security teams with complete visibility of the assets and risks on their global Internet Edge. This enables our customers, Fortune 1000 companies and the US government, to quickly and efficiently eliminate these risks. Through technology and service expertise, we surface and help remediate Internet Edge risks to prevent large breaches and successful attacks.
Expanse has raised over $65 million of funding from Founders Fund, NEA, IVP, and TPG. We were founded in 2012, after the founders met at DARPA.
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our Marketing team in our San Francisco, CA headquarters.
Our Social Media Specialist will play the important role of developing and executing social and community strategies across multiple channels to further engage our existing users and introduce new users to Expanse.
If you are passionate about joining a growth company and building a social media program, then this is the right challenge for you.
What You’ll Do
- Develop social media strategy (including paid social) and best practices across various social media channels (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.).
- Communicate directly with users via social media channels, redirecting and responding to questions, engaging in conversation and serving as the public facing voice of Expanse.
- Grow followers and audience engagement by delivering fully integrated social programs across relevant social networks.
- Manage social media campaign execution and scheduling, including day-to-day content sourcing and creation as well as post-campaign analysis.
- Continuously test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on key KPIs of retention and installs.
- Identify influencer engagement opportunities across our global social media accounts.
- Assist in creating social-specific content (video, photo, mixed media) for applicable networks to develop a robust engagement calendar that supports our social media goals and strategies.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition on recruiting events, programs and content.
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience and community building, with a solid understanding of audience engagement.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, etc.).
- Strong ability to write clear, engaging and cohesive messaging with target audience in mind.
- Analytical skills to measure and understand how social campaigns impact broader company business and marketing objectives.
- Ability to work individually and with cross functional teams to develop campaigns and drive results.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Great eye for high-quality, impactful content.
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- 20 vacation days with 10 company holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401k Plan
- Pre-tax commuter, HSA, & FSA benefits
- Monthly contribution to phone bill
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Stocked kitchen + catered lunch and dinner
- New hire office productivity budget - $300
- Quarterly discretionary team building stipend
- On-site activities such as Lunch and Learns, Speaker Series, Game Night, and Trivia Night
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites