Expanse, formerly Qadium, a San Francisco-based company, provides IT and security teams with complete visibility of the assets and risks on their global Internet Edge. This enables our customers, Fortune 1000 companies and the US government, to quickly and efficiently eliminate these risks. Through technology and service expertise, we surface and help remediate Internet Edge risks to prevent large breaches and successful attacks.
Expanse has raised over $65 million of funding from Founders Fund, NEA, IVP, and TPG. We were founded in 2012, after the founders met at DARPA.
We are a team of eight that supports Expanse hiring across Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, Washington DC, and remote employees. We are building a top talent team across all orgs and our recruiters are focused on partnership, strategic recruiting, and building our company.
Our Recruiters need to be teachers to hiring managers and interviewers. Expanse is developing the organizational roadmap, growing at a healthy rate, and recruiters need to be the safety net for sound decision-making in hiring. This position will include significant action and strategy around sourcing, screening, and closing. We are targeting a Senior Recruiter that can adapt to each team, role, and org.
This role will is based in our new Atlanta office.
What You’ll Do
- Full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing
- Influencing and training teams on situational best practices
- Passionate about ensuring a positive hiring manager and candidate experience
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Provide analytical, metric-driven, and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- 3+ years work experience as an internal recruiter supporting sales and post sales recruiting
- Preferred experience working at scaling technology companies
- Experience managing recruiting processes and programs
- Familiarity with sourcing tools and ATS (we use Greenhouse, Linkedin, and Entelo)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and decision making skills
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 50% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- 20 vacation days with 10 company holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401k Plan
- Monthly contribution to phone bill
- One time remote home office productivity budget - $300
- Quarterly discretionary team building stipend
- Travel to the SF Headquarters
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites