Expanse, formerly Qadium, a San Francisco-based company, provides IT and security teams with complete visibility of the assets and risks on their global Internet Edge. This enables our customers, Fortune 1000 companies and the US government, to quickly and efficiently eliminate these risks. Through technology and service expertise, we surface and help remediate Internet Edge risks to prevent large breaches and successful attacks.
Expanse has raised over $65 million of funding from Founders Fund, NEA, IVP, and TPG. We were founded in 2012, after the founders met at DARPA.
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for the management and execution of online marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for crafting and maintaining our paid social campaigns, testing and launching marketing programs, analyzing and optimizing the performance of programs.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute strategies to hit aggressive lead acquisition and revenue goals for our digital channels, including SEM, paid social media, retargeting, content syndication, and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual tracking, reporting, optimization, and experimentation (A/B or multivariate testing) to meet or exceed company goals
- Work with cross functional teams to develop content for campaigns; and ensure all visuals and copy are concise, compelling, and on-brand
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience managing performance-based paid social, search, display and ABM campaigns at a B2B company or agency role
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing, demand generation, and B2B marketing/sales funnels
- Demonstrated success leading and managing multiple digital marketing channels including social media, display, SEM, digital content strategy/development etc.
- Familiar with marketing automation (Marketo), and CRM (Salesforce) tools
- Analytical and Data-driven marketer with strategic, creative thinking background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 50% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- 20 vacation days with 10 company holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401k Plan
- Pre-tax commuter & FSA benefits
- Monthly contribution to phone bill
- Relocation assistance available
- Stocked kitchen + catered lunch and dinner
- New hire office productivity budget - $300
- Quarterly discretionary team building stipend
- On-site activities such as Lunch and Learns, Speaker Series, Game Night, and Trivia Night
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites