Expanse, formerly Qadium, a San Francisco-based company, provides IT and security teams with complete visibility of the assets and risks on their global Internet Edge. This enables our customers, Fortune 1000 companies and the US government, to quickly and efficiently eliminate these risks. Through technology and service expertise, we surface and help remediate Internet Edge risks to prevent large breaches and successful attacks.
Expanse has raised over $65 million of funding from Founders Fund, NEA, IVP, and TPG. We were founded in 2012, after the founders met at DARPA.
We’re looking for an innovative, creative, and technically-savvy product marketing manager to develop compelling, informative, and persuasive content that helps position Expanse as the leading technology to help organizations reduce the risk associated with their Internet-exposed assets. You’ll help us tell our story and form and execute a strategy to position our products as a foundational necessity for any IT operations or security team.
For your day-to-day, you’ll work with our sales and product organizations to build informational content like white papers, blogs, datasheets, infographics, and more, to help educate our buyers and prospects.
If you’re looking for a role in a fast-paced, incredibly innovative tech company, and have 3-5 years of experience in product marketing or product management, preferably in a computer hardware, software, or services company, we’d love to hear from you.
This role will report to our Director of Product Marketing and work from our San Francisco headquarters. We will be opening an office in South Bay in Q2 2019, and this person may choose that as their home office. Occasional travel between offices will be expected.
What You’ll Do
- Work with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, presales, and professional services to create effective messaging and positioning that will drive content creation
- Write sales and marketing content to support the sales cycle, including white papers, datasheets, technical briefs, presentations, and webinars
- Support go-to-market planning and execution for our portfolio of products and services, including channel and direct sales tools, sales training and enablement, marketing campaign assets, and customer adoption assets
- Lead product launches of major releases by partnering closely with cross-functional teams
- Support key events as a presenter and content owner (light travel will be required)
- You have a creative personality with a penchant for making difficult concepts easy to understand
- You have 3-5 years of experience in product marketing, product management, or content strategy
- You are a master at communication and are comfortable speaking and writing to C-level and technical buyers
- You thrive in an ambiguous work environment, able to manage tight deadlines and work autonomously
- Your background includes marketing to technical buyers and users (such as networking, cloud infrastructure, IT operations, or security operations)
- You can demonstrate skill in creating informative and persuasive content
- You’re able to travel up to 10% to attend and/or speak at regional conferences.
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- 20 vacation days with 10 company holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401k Plan
- Pre-tax commuter, HSA, & FSA benefits
- Monthly contribution to phone bill
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Stocked kitchen + catered lunch and dinner
- New hire office productivity budget - $300
- Quarterly discretionary team building stipend
- On-site activities such as Lunch and Learns, Speaker Series, Game Night, and Trivia Night
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites