We are led by industry veterans with funding from top-tier VCs -- Sequoia, Greylock, Sutter Hill, and Accel. We aim to be the #1 solution in this multi-billion dollar market of log analytics. Sumo Logic is in the intersection of Big Data, SaaS, analytics and security. We have great customers like Netflix, McGraw Hill, Orange Telecom, etc.
- Log analysis for parser development.
- Sumo Logic parser development.
- Parser documentation.
- Develop tool scripts as needed to assist parser test and development.
- Work with development teams as needed.
- B.Tech., M.tech., or Ph.D. in Computer Sciences or related discipline.
- 2+ years of industry experience with a proven track record of ownership and delivery if you only have a B.S. degree.
- 3+ years as a either a Linux or Windows system administrator.
- Linux preferred. Mixed experience is best.
- 3+ years in Python scripting
- 2+ years security operations experience
- Installation and maintenance of network and host security products.
- SOC experience a plus.
- Strong customer support and interaction skills.
- Detail oriented.
- 2+ years Amazon AWS experience a plus.
- 2+ years in network engineering a plus.
- Log analysis experience a plus.
- Sumo Logic and/or Splunk experience a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong respect for customer data privacy and integrity.
Why work at Sumo?
- Work with a top-notch team of smart, motivated engineers, pushing the envelope to produce the most advanced analytics platform for machine-generated time series data.
- Daily catered gourmet team lunches.
- Get top-of-the-line equipment (27” iMac, 15” Retina MacBook Pro)
- Lots of fun activities at work (TT table, Pool table, Playstation etc)
- Fun company events (past events include trips to Goa, Pondicherry and luxury resorts).
- Regular outings in local bars/restaurants.