In June 2017, Sumo Logic announced another $75M funding round led by Sapphire Ventures, with participation from new and existing investors including DFJ Growth, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and others ( https://www.sumologic.com/press/2017-06-27/75-million-funding-round/). This brings our total funding to $235.5M to date. Sumo Logic’s business has scaled significantly. We have also enjoyed consistent growth in our recurring revenue and customer count to over 1,600+ customers, reflecting every major vertical and company size.
Who Are We?
We are a secure, cloud-native, machine data analytics service, delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle and stack. Our mission is to democratize analytics, making it accessible, simple and powerful for businesses of all sizes to build, run and secure their organizations. With Sumo Logic, customers can harness the power of machine data to gain operational business and customer insights that lead to competitive advantage and differentiated customer experience.
What Do We Do?
Sumo Logic was founded in 2010 by experts in log management, scalable systems, big data, and security. We imagined a world of Yottabyte-scale machine data, where machine learning algorithms and advanced analytics could make sense of it all. Today, our purpose-built, cloud-native service analyzes more than 100 petabytes of data, more than 16 million searches, and delivers 10s of millions of insights daily – positioning Sumo among the most powerful machine data analytics services in the world. Our customers around the globe rely on Sumo Logic for the analytics and insights to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. With Sumo Logic, customers gain a service-model advantage to accelerate their shift to continuous innovation, increasing competitive advantage, business value, and growth.
We're looking for a technically savvy, hands-on, London based Account Executive to help us dominate the Mid-Market space. We seek an experienced salesperson who understands and loves technology and embraces complex deals because they are more interesting to you than pumping out 50 transactions per quarter. Our ideal candidate will be a hunter, who has consistently been in the top 10% of the sales teams he/she has worked within, has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales and polished presentation skills.
- Target, manage and sell to the Nordics region
- Prospect and generate fresh leads to maintain a full sales pipeline.
- Close and process all prospects, managing an end-to-end sales lifecycle.
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B software applications; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management solutions.
- History of quota over-achievement is essential.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly evolving technical environment.
- Proven track record of selling to a technical audience like IT Operations, Security, and Dev/Ops leaders.
- Deep experience functioning as a hunter, owning sales pipeline from initial cold call through to close.
- Salesforce.com a plus!
- Passionate about technology
- Fluency in Swedish, Danish, or Norwegian
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must.