Podium is out to power the modern relationship between businesses and customers. We do this through
technology that makes interacting easy and convenient for everyone. Utilizing popular communication channels,
Podium helps power everyday communication, generate reviews and feedback, and gain insight into the overall
customer experience. From small business to the enterprise, Podium is trusted by over 14,000 businesses and
100,000+ users to provide personalized interaction at scale.
- Successfully balance closing new business through relationship based selling & managing a team of 3-7 Account Executives.
- Directing the development and implementation of sales strategies and setting sales targets in order to maximise Podium’s sales and customer loyalty
- Directing the development and implementation of strategies to promote Podium’s services to the right customers
- Directing the development and implementation of strategies to generate increased consumption of Podium’s services through the creation and reinforcement of our brand and brand loyalty
- Directing the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain Podium’s image, reputation with our customers, investors, and the wider public
- Help your team master the ability to evangelize the Podium story.
- Attract, engage, develop, and retain a high-performing team of sales professionals.
- Provide skill development and mentorship, including pipeline development, prioritizing resources, creating local relationships, collaboration with legal, product presentations, leading multiple internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Ensure team members maintain accurate and complete records of the opportunities and pipeline as well as forecast the business on a regular basis.
- Display a systemic approach to managing meaningful contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing.
• 4+ years as an Account Executive selling in the SaaS SMB space
• 1-3 years in a sales leadership role.
• Passion for online reviews and empowering SMBs
• Tenacious hunger to win business and close deals
• Demonstrated experience and success in a sales role, preferably software sales
• Experience with quota and commission compensation structure
• Ability to confidentially and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CEO’s & VPs)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Highly organized and strong time management skills
• Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
• Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- Awesome opportunities for growth
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Great medical / dental benefits
- Weekly free lunches
- Open and transparent culture
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.