At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Square, Twitter, and Hubspot. Our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
As a Senior SDK Engineer you will:
- Own and invest in our suite of open source data collection SDKs.
- Work closely with customers, our Success team, and our Solutions team to deliver new SDK features and support existing ones.
- Manage end-to-end build/test/deploy processes for all of our SDKs.
- Lead engineering discussions and mentor others on engineering best practices.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Potentially lead an SDK engineering team in the future as Amplitude grows.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have experience working in a frontend or mobile engineering role.
- Like to work closely with customers to to build features and solve problems.
- Have experience developing iOS or Android apps and working with the respective platform build tools.
- Like working with a variety of different technologies and programming languages.
- Have a good understanding of current and emerging trends in web and mobile development.
- Like to work independently and practice good project management skills.
At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product analytics platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is located in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood, and we are backed by IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. You can learn more about our team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.