Expanse, formerly Qadium, a San Francisco-based company, provides IT and security teams with complete visibility of the assets and risks on their global Internet Edge. This enables our customers to quickly and efficiently eliminate these risks. Through technology and service expertise, we surface and help remediate Internet Edge risks to prevent large breaches and successful attacks.
Expanse has raised over $65 million of funding from Founders Fund, NEA, IVP, and TPG. We were founded in 2012, after the founders met at DARPA. Current customers include Fluor, PayPal, CVS, Allergan and more.
Since our Enterprise team has seen such success (300% YoY growth), we’re now building an Atlanta office and looking for Associate Account Executives to launch our commercial team! This is a rare opportunity to join a startup within a startup.
As part of the founding team, you'll have the opportunity to shape the culture of the Atlanta office and create the playbook for the commercial team. You'll launch a territory from the ground up and play an influential role in bringing a transformative technology to market.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, develop, and execute an account strategy to close new business and cultivate expansion with customers across a defined territory
- Scope, negotiate and close contracts to exceed bookings and revenue targets
- Develop relationships with key executives and decision makers across mid-market and enterprise customers and strategic partners
- Articulate Expanse's value proposition to prospects and customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to promote product adoption in assigned territory
- Maintain accurate and up to date account intelligence in SFDC, including regular forecasting of business opportunities to leadership
- Travel up to 25% within your region for customer meetings, trade shows, and company sponsored events
- Minimum of 1 year in full cycle technology sales
- Optimistic, coachable, and goal-oriented salesperson
- Passionate about or interested in technology and security
- Ability to research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest via cold calling and emailing
- Top performer with a history of meeting and exceeding quota
- Experience breaking into new accounts and growing a territory
- Ability to articulate and present our product offering to technical and executive level stakeholders
- Familiarity with various enterprise applications and collaboration tools - Salesforce CRM, Zoom, Clari, etc.
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- 20 vacation days with 10 company holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401k Plan
- Pre-tax commuter, HSA, & FSA benefits
- Monthly contribution to phone bill
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Stocked kitchen + lunch stipend
- New hire office productivity budget - $300
- Quarterly discretionary team building stipend