Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr is looking for an experienced Customer Success Implementation Manager to help drive execution with our most important customers. In this role, you will coordinate cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Revenue, CS, Finance, Legal and the executive team. This work directly impacts our mission in creating a fairer future – come to help us change the world!
What a typical week looks like at Checkr:
- Identify and understand program risks, coordinate with respective teams as applicable to mitigate and resolve
- Communicate and influence on program planning, execution, and delivery
- Oversee the planning, tracking and completion of all program tasks throughout the customer onboarding process — including but not limited to:
- Develop and oversee the program schedule and lead regular onboarding meetings
- Document, coordinate and monitor progress of customer onboarding, including ensuring all requirements are met
- Transition customer from sales to customer success
- Coordinate internal resources as required; Drive programs to release on time with high quality
- Prepare and coordinate client training; help customers understand product features and benefits
- Manage dependencies both within and across the company for multiple programs running simultaneously
- Translate relevant, actionable information to be digestible by multiple audiences (program-level resources to executives)
- Provide ongoing deployment progress to management using relevant reporting tools and dashboards
What you bring:
- 5+ years in a project/program management role
- Outstanding written/oral/presentation skills; able to communicate at multiple levels within customer’s organization (executives to analysts)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build diverse relationships and influence collaborative decision making
- Strong technical understanding of software systems at scale
- Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Live in the San Francisco Bay Area - can commute to Checkr HQ in San Francisco
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).