What will you be responsible for?
As Product Manager, you and your team will make sure our global portfolio of iOS apps remains successful. You’ll also help to innovate and extend our suite of measurement technologies at the core of our usage products to help feed App Annie’s market intelligence product.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I help App Annie provide businesses the most complete consumer insight to navigate in the global mobile ecosystem, by running the smartest iOS data collection operation that respects consumers.
How will you be doing this?
- Driving product vision & strategy for data collection of our iOS Usage product.
- Enthusiastically leading your team consisting of developers, designers and marketeers, towards that vision with effective delivery.
- Analyzing the usage of your product, doing usability tests, measuring results, keeping up-to-date on current market and mobile app trends, listening to feedback from users and whatever else needs be to done to make your app portfolio more and more successful.
- Breaking complex projects into smart minimum viable products, features, prototypes and iterations.
- Saying 'no' a lot, to make your 'yes' stronger. Millions of users and 300+ App Anniers have a lot of ideas - you have to decide what to do now, soon or never, so the right things get done fast.
- Benchmarking competitors and industry trends to inform product strategy.
- Demoing cool new stuff & celebrating successes with your team.
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
What should you bring to the party?
- You're smart and are able to prove it.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in (preferable mobile) product management
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re a mobile fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
- You pose probing questions to quickly and fully understand what someone's talking about.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience vetting product-ideas through various testing methods (e.g. A/B testing and usability testing) and app analytics.
- Fluency in English and SCRUM.
Who are we?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, London and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more) and therefore lots of international travel opportunities.
- 25 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary & stock options.
- Plus, to help you save your money, we also chip in on your pension, pay for your commute and provide you a Macbook & smartphone.
- And finally, an office in the heart of Utrecht (15 minutes walking from Utrecht Centraal), so there's plenty to do when you're not at work.
Yes, I want this job