Commercial Manager at Klarna
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking to grow our Nordic Partner Sales Team to help us challenge the traditional finance industry and make it smooother the Klarna way!
What you will do
As part of Klarna’s Nordic Partner Sales Team, you will work in a dynamic international team to accelerate our business and evolve the go-to market strategy via our partners. You will manage a portfolio of strategic partners and be the key point of contact between them and various teams across Klarna. Main tasks include:
- Build and execute joint agreed business plans with partners to drive mutual growth and success.
- Work closely with internal product and marketing teams at Klarna to drive enablement and lead generation activities with partners.
- Identify new partnerships, and negotiate agreements.
- Increase share of mind within the partner’s business, and build great relationships both on an executive, as well as on an individual level.
- Play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level
Who you are
- You are an ambitious person with significant drive to build up new business
- You have an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset
- You are structured by nature, and like to achieve measureable goals.
- You are passionate about your job and enjoy fast-paced international working environments
- You have a desire to go above and beyond to produce best resultsYou are persistent in understanding the partners’ needs and developing their business
You should have
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience.
- Channel sales experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business or other related fields.
- Great presentation and communications skills.
- Proficiency and communication skills in verbal as well as written English and Swedish.
Your personality, motivation and competitive spirit is what matters most. If you have a winner mentality, eager to learn new things to drive great customer, and partner, experiences, we would like to talk to you. You might have experience working in e-commerce or payments, but it is not a must. MBA or other applicable graduate degree is also beneficial.
How to apply
Send over a CV in English. We are looking forward to talking to you.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.