MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, and what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to democratize education.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Los Angeles. We have created online classes taught by famous masters—Gordon Ramsay, Martin Scorsese, Serena Williams, Helen Mirren, Margaret Atwood, Annie Leibovitz, Steph Curry, Carlos Santana, Timbaland and many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we are growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes.
About the role:
We are looking for Content Coordinator to join our Publishing team to support SEO. The Content Coordinator will be responsible for publishing all articles produced by the Publishing team, sourcing and managing visual media (video gems, photos, illustrations, etc) for articles, and various managerial duties such as contract requests and processing invoices. This is a great opportunity for someone hungry to learn the digital publishing process from the ground up. Must have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and be able to handle a high volume of work.
What we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Good visual judgment
- Interest in media
- Consistent follow through
- Growth mindset
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist with executing a disciplined and fast-paced editorial content program that contributes to top line company growth
- Publishing and performing Quality Assurance (QA) on all articles produced by the SEO team using our content management system, Contentful.
- Sourcing and managing visual media for articles (video gems, stock photos, marketing photos, illustrations, etc)
- Working with an editorial content production team and running reports to inform content decisions
- Supporting SEO team operations by managing contract requests and processing invoices
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years work experience
- Self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently yet collaboratively
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and complete tasks quickly
- Experience with web technologies and CMSs is a plus, but not required
- Understanding of the role of SEO in content is a plus, but not required
- Fluency with Google Products (docs, slides, sheets) is a plus, but not required
- Excited to work with a small interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Work full-time in our San Francisco office
- Legally eligible to work in the United States