WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Be one of our first hires in the US in a high growth SaaS startup and fast-track your career development!
We are looking for the best people to help us expand our American presence and achieve our mission to get every shift rostered in Deputy!
Deputy is an amazing software platform, founded in Australia in 2008, with our North American headquarters in Atlanta, GA. We save companies with shift-based employees, like McDonald's, Amazon, Google and NASA, time and money by streamlining their employee administration, rostering/scheduling processes using our innovative cloud-based technology and A.I.
This driven individual will identify and qualify new opportunities to sell our core business applications and related services into the 500 seat plus segment while managing and driving sales opportunities through strategic selling to negotiation then closing whilst ever growing the Deputy client base.
Most importantly you are a smart, highly motivated experienced self-starter with proven sales skills and a demonstrable history of overachievement YOY.
- Outbound calling and emailing into targeted businesses within a defined region to prospect, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Gather key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and provide that data to the Inside Sales Managers
- Utilize Salesforce and 6sense (predictive marketing tool) to generate and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Work well within a fast paced dynamic environment with a high sense of urgency
- High level of comfort leading conversations and preparing presentations
- A motivated and tenacious individual with a passion for sales and to uncover/overcome objections.
- Engagement. You have lots of energy and you want to learn.
- Entrepreneurial. You are excited by the challenge of building the future from scratch.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of B2B business development experience
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Self-starters with a track record of achievement and the desire to build a career
- Team player with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage projects
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
The chance to make a genuine impact on the company’s growth, employee stock options, sponsored health benefits, 401k with matching, weekly lunches, fridge stocked full of goodies, awesome team environment and the ability to fast track or rapidly grow your career.
Hourly paid workers make up 60% of the global workforce, so we are looking for the most talented people to help us achieve our mission - to see every shift in the world rostered on Deputy!
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.