What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
- I am responsible for the user experience of our web, iOS, and Android products that address the needs of the world’s leading players in the app economy.
- I work together with other designers, product managers, engineers & data scientists to create a state of the art web application.
- I have significant ownership of the interfaces that help our customers navigate the mobile space.
How will you be doing this?
- You are proactively thinking of ways to grow and retain our user base through great UX.
- You partner with Product Management and conduct user research to truly understand our customer's goals and needs.
- You ground your decisions on research-based insights instead of gut feeling.
- You independently drive multiple large scale design projects.
- You are strategic & smart in your approach. With fast iterations, you’re able to find the best solution.
- You plan and manage design projects that align to the overall product strategy.
- You coach more junior designers and contribute to building a world-class design team.
What should you bring to the party?
- You are passionate about apps, data, and front-end development.
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and designed impactful solutions.
- You have experience in managing & mentoring designers.
- You have a deep understanding of interface mechanics - you just get it!
- You have experience in user-testing, design validation, A/B testing, and other qualitative and quantitative research & testing techniques.
- You have good business sense; you understand how to UX impacts business KPI’s.
- You have a solid understanding of user flows, typography, and animation as relates to UI.
- Comfortable in wearing business, technical and design hats.
- You manage stakeholders with ease and you are not afraid to take a stand and defend your designs.
- At least 8 years of relevant professional design experience.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the work you do. You just make it happen. Boom!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!