App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As Technical Product Manager, you will be the bridge between product and engineering at App Annie, ensuring our development efforts across all teams are optimally aligned, with a strong platform mindset and focus on operational excellence, ultimately fueling the creation world-class data products used by companies such as ByteDance and Tencent.
How will you be doing this?
- Work across multiple product and engineering teams to:
- Translate the requirement into more technical language
- Explain technical constraint and decision to PM
- Ensure optimal coordination and collaboration throughout the R&D org
- Work closely with Product and Engineering leads to identify process gaps, proposed improvements and drive their implementation
- Help drive our ambitious organization goals within the overall App Annie R&D team
- Provide high-level visibility into the R&D team’s activities at any given time
- Track our efforts along various projects & investment areas
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
What will you bring to the team?
- You are smart and able to prove it with a degree in Computer Science from a leading university
- You’re technically-inclined, and can get into the weeds of data and engineering problems to understand the pros and cons of different designs and potential solutions via a thorough and methodical approach
- You can quickly command the respect of your Product and Engineering peers
- You’re a self-starter that will proactively shape your role and efforts within the org
- 8-10 years’ experience working for Chinese companies
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Very strong verbal and written capability in English
- MBA is a plus
- Scrum alliance and PMPO accreditations are a plus
- Product Management experience is a plus
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Free breakfast & lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- A Yearly fitness stipend to keep you up and moving.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.