Podium is an Interaction Management platform that makes it simple for local businesses to conveniently connect with leads, customers, and their team. Our work streamlining this process for local business has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies — in the last year alone. For more about our product, watch this video
- 3+ Years of Sales recruiting experience, preferably in the areas of software sales or technology.
- Creative in problem-solving, resourcefulness, experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams
- Ability to articulate the Podium value proposition & opportunity to candidates.
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Optimistic and Fun; you take your work seriously but have fun doing it
- Provide exceptional client service and full life-cycle recruiting for Account Executives & Account Development Managers
- Develop project initiatives to streamline our interview process, as it relates to the candidate experience
- Weekly data and metrics reporting on interviewing activity to inform the recruiting strategy
- Oversee and plan the hiring, on-boarding and training of Recruiting Coordinators as needed
- Act as an internally and externally facing representative of Podium and our Recruiting team
- Communicate, advise and report on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends and health of candidate pipeline
- Proactively source candidates through various channels, building and maintaining a network of talented candidates through market research, community building and on-going relationship management for short and long term opportunities for a broad/deep range of positions
- Own, manage and drive full life-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates’ motivation for the position
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Unlimited vacation time
- Multiple catered meals each week and a stocked kitchen
- Health/dental benefits, 401K matching, cell phone stipend, and swag
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.