TransferWise’s fast-growing and international anti-money laundering team is looking for a skilful and passionate AML Suspicious Activity Reporting Specialist to join the team based in Budapest. If you are passionate about finding out things - this is a job for you! You should be precise and have an eye for detail.
We have a lot of excitement in our work, but you should also be able to tolerate some routine stuff that needs to be done. We are looking for someone who is a good team player and isn't afraid to take responsibility.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Preparing and submitting suspicious activity reports to financial intelligence units globally;
- Independently conducting searches, gathering data and recording evidence from internal systems, the internet, commercial databases and enquiry with customers;
- Autonomously researching and resolving issues while working across teams to acquire information;
- Establishing and maintaining effective professional working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
A bit about you:
- You'll have 1 - 3 years of experience in the AML field, preferably in investigating and reporting suspicious activity;
- You'll have a curious mind and internal desire to find out stuff;
- You'll have skills to recognise patterns, an eye for detail but also an ability to see the big picture and how the details fit together;
- You'll have an ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations;
- You'll have a strong attention to detail;
- You'll have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- You'll have experience with investigative techniques and writing reports.
What do we offer?
- Challenging and rewarding work;
- Possibility to be part of of the hottest startups in Europe;
- Possibility to grow and develop in the field of AML Investigations;
- We monitor suspicious activity globally meaning the fun never ends!
- A competitive package including generous stock options;
- Weekly team lunch and free breakfast;
- Paid sabbatical after 4 years;
- Paid sick leave;
- See the full list of our benefits here.
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorised to work in Hungary.
If this sounds like the beginning of a great new challenge for you, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter.
applications without a cover letter won't be considered.