The SMB Account Development Manager, is responsible for achieving monthly sales revenue targets while exemplifying the MINDBODY Core Values. They will focus on increasing the revenue and success of our existing customer portfolio using upsell strategies to move our customers to a higher software tier or add-on marketing and retention tools. This position is ideal for those that thrive in a professional, competitive and collaborative team environment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience desired.
- 1-3 years of professional level sales experience, preferably SaaS or Health & Wellness industry.
- 1+ years’ experience leveraging CRM tools, Salesforce.com preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience preparing and presenting customer business reviews, or packaged proposals
- Proficient level at Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Exposure to the Wellness industry.
- Knowledge of web technologies or web savvy.
- Excellent group presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at the executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated career stability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time and function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
- Must be able to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your position.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uses consultative sales skills to pitch and consult with existing class-based customers by proactively determining the customer’s needs and work to identify business solutions.
- Initiates customer contact using various methods of communication to suit customer needs including but not limited to: introduction (cold calls), follow-ups, and demonstration calls, introduction emails, follow-up emails, pre-and post demonstration reminders.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategies including, daily/weekly/monthly schedule to both exceed sales targets and mitigate customer churn.
- Maintains product and industry expertise, including software and application updates, releases, new partner offerings, market conditions, and industry trends.
- Effectively manage pipeline and opportunities in Salesforce.com to meet and/or exceed quota and account progress utilizing Salesforce.com
- Effectively forecast business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to work on a computer as a primary tool for long periods of time.
- Able to talk on phone with potential customers for long periods of time.
- Able to travel if needed, very limited travel required.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. (Tradeshow build-out).
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
- Able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.