From our CEO’s garage to ever-expanding offices around the world, MINDBODY has grown rapidly since its founding in 2001. Knowing that technology never stands still, MINDBODY is consciously evolving and is committed to hiring talented, passionate people to join our wellness revolution. Our company is sustained by hundreds of professionals who care deeply about our products, services, and the wellness industry.
We live by our Core Values
• Embracing the Seven Dimensions of Wellness: Physical, Emotional, Intellectual, Social, Environmental, Occupational, and Spiritual.
• Driven by a purpose greater than ourselves and dedicated to the wellness industry.
• Passionate about strong, sustainable growth for our customers and our business.
• Recognizing and cherishing the humanity in all people.
• Helping the people we serve achieve their dreams with power and confidence
How you’ll contribute:
MINDBODY emerged from the simple idea that small business owners deserve the time to focus on what matters most: their customers. Our software has transformed that vision into the world's leading wellness services marketplace, linking hundreds of thousands of passionate health, wellness, and beauty professionals to the millions of clients they serve. The Senior Director, People & Culture Business Partnerships will lead the team that provides Business Partner consultation, guidance and service in a dynamic, fast-paced environment supporting our organization’s leaders. Our P&C team is comprised of dedicated HR professionals who bring their passion to work every day. Knowing that software is ever-changing, our team is on the forefront of how we move forward to achieve employee and company success.
What you need:
• 15+ years of experience in a high-growth environment, preferably in SaaS or related software industry
• 7+ years leading HR teams in the support of various business teams
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field required; Master’s degree preferred
• SPHR or GPHR certification a plus
• Demonstrated business acumen across functions
• Proven success working at a fast-paced, growing company; technology industry a plus
• Proven ability to develop, engage and retain a high performing team
• Ability to effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex global business issues
• Ability to quickly build trust and rapport at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to utilize data to project needs and make decisions aligned to company strategy
• Strong coaching and consultative skill set, with a proven track record of informing and influencing leadership to drive success
• Experience in Organizational Development, Organizational Design, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, and Workforce Analytics
• Proven accountability experience, self-managing, results-oriented, and capable of managing multiple projects and tasks in a dynamic environment
• Passion for innovative HR solutions, effectiveness and efficiencies in practice and process
What you'll do:
• Lead a team of high-functioning People & Culture Business Partners and Generalists
• Provide proactive, strategic and operational guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the People & Culture agenda in support of key business drivers and initiatives across business units
• Influences executives in matters of significance to the company; may represent the company with outside organizations
• Serves as a strategic advisor to leaders and across the business in areas such as organizational design and development, change management, performance management, and team development
• Makes data driven decisions
• Partner with P&C leaders and teams to implement key initiatives around Recruiting, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, Operations, and other core services
• Identify and provide ongoing analysis of organizational health by identifying trends in employee activity (e.g., engagement, turnover, performance, etc.)
• Acts as business partner to select key executives as required
• Anticipates potential issues and risks, recommending mitigating action to ensure deliverables
• Up to 10% office travel may be required
• All other duties as assigned
• Competitive compensation combined with generous benefits
• Inclusive company culture that recognizes and respects the humanity in all people
• And much more! Check out additional perks & benefits here.