Software Engineer at Podium
Sao Paulo, BR
Podium is out to power the modern relationship between businesses and customers. We do this through technology that makes interacting easy and convenient for everyone. Utilizing popular communication channels, Podium helps power everyday communication, generate reviews and feedback, and gain insight into the overall customer experience. From small business to the enterprise, Podium is trusted by over 11,000 businesses and 100,000+ users to provide personalized interaction at scale.
Our frontend stack is React with our back end in Elixir/Rails and PostgreSQL. We are looking for highly self-driven people who are creative problem solvers that learn quickly and can thrive in an environment with little guidance.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field
- 2-6 years working as a full stack engineer
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Engineers with Frontend, Backend, Machine Learning, or Full Stack experience in a work-setting or classroom-setting.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)