From our CEO’s garage to ever-expanding offices around the world, MINDBODY has grown rapidly since its founding in 2001. Knowing that technology never stands still, MINDBODY is continuously evolving and is committed to hiring talented, passionate people to join our wellness revolution.
At MINDBODY, our purpose is to help people lead healthier, happier lives by connecting the world of wellness. Our integrated software and payments platform helps business owners in the wellness industry run, market and build their businesses. We also help consumers more easily evaluate, engage and transact with these businesses. The Director of Professional Services will oversee various aspects of the full life cycle of the Professional Services engagements from quoting, to Statement of Work creation and negotiation, to delivery and implementation of solutions by leveraging methodologies and other proprietary tools/techniques. He/She will be responsible for driving Professional Services revenue and developing Professional Services offerings, packages and value propositions; as well as direct and control the activities of several functional areas, through practice leaders with overall responsibility for the direction of these practice areas.
What You Need
• 10 + years management experience within Professional Services.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field or minimum of 15 years relevant experience
• Extensive experience with business application consulting
What You’ll Do
• Participates in strategy development at the corporate level
• Through assessment of intangible variables, identifies and evaluates fundamental issues, providing strategy and direction for major functional areas
• Requires in-depth knowledge of the functional area, business strategies, and the company’s goals
• Management and development of employees. Including performance management and skills development to align with the long-term business needs
• Provides general direction to and review of senior managers in various practice areas and related functional areas
• Develops and establishes operational policies
• Directs the activities of the practice areas; establish policies and guidance. Function will work across geographies with global responsibility
• Interviews and makes decisions on hires
• Primary role as an escalation point for their employees and/or customers to resolve problems. Follow up with other organizations to marshal resources to resolve issues
• Requires functional expertise and broad company knowledge to be most effective in this role
• Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships with both employees and customers
• Extensive domain experience and knowledge in B2B and B2B2C software and related technologies
To influence, grow, and guide the course of the professional services organization within MINDBODY, Inc. You’ll be able to put your name to creating best-in-class services for our valued customers.
$65 monthly in wellness vouchers
20 days PTO and 7 paid holidays per year
401(k) and health insurance benefits
Onsite wellness classes and services