App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an analytical Sales Development intern at our London office, to help us optimize our prospection efforts. You will be an integral part of the SDR team and will collaborate closely with our Marketing and Sales teams.
This internship will help you acquire sales development skills and provide you with knowledge of various sales strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in sales development, and use the latest digital tools (SalesForce, Linkedin, Sales Navigator and more) and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
What will your internship include?
- Update existing contacts in CRM to improve leads follow up (through marketing activities or SDR outreach)
- Undertake ad hoc analysis of regional performance based on CRM data
- Ensure clean and crisp input of the marketing leads in CRM
- Liaise with Marketing and SDR team to define the best workflow practices
- Understand top-of-funnel/lead flow and sales processes and help to formalize them for the EMEA territory
- Support writing insights content for prospects to drive interest and generate new leads
What will you bring to the team?
- 1-2 years of work experience in a sales environment
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Bachelor degree required
- Excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented and flexible
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Drive to be a proactive contributor and become a technical expert on Salesforce, Marketo
- Strong and effective verbal and written English language skills
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and other online platforms preferred.
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
What do we offer?
- Attractive and competitive internship compensation
- Tech tools you need to succeed; a Mac laptop
- 20 days of paid leave during your internship annually, if needed
- A rewarding and challenging environment for you to grow both personally and professionally
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.
App Annie is an international team of talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, London and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole.