You’re passionate about great creative, and have plenty of experience leading projects and executing world class work. You understand how to create work that has meaningful impact and this is an opportunity for you to do so at a fast growing technology company. You have worked on small and large-scale projects that are on-brand and visually cohesive; and you have distilled seemingly complex stories into simple and effective motion graphics.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for bringing our brand to life through the creation of dynamic and sophisticated animation. We’re looking for someone with a keen eye and understanding for beautiful, smart, and elevated visuals and movement.
What We're Looking For:
- Top design and motion skills and a portfolio to prove it. You’re a gun in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator; and also have good experience working in Cinema 4D and Premiere.
- Relish the process of receiving and giving feedback from both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to move fast and explore many ideas at once, without getting bogged down on any one project. You create original ideas from scratch and aren’t content in just being an executor of other people’s ideas.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and misfires and come back stronger for it.
- Passionate about mentoring and collaborating with other designers.
- 5+ years creating top-notch motion work and leading projects.
- Currently authorized to work in the United States.
At Compass You Will:
- First and foremost you are responsible to make incredible creative work at Compass.
- Generate innovative ideas across all existing and emerging platforms; particularly through social and online media.
- Develop original concepts and be able to communicate them quickly and clearly through the creation of storyboards and moodboards.
- Contribute to the development of the national motion style guide and use it to help teach and educate motion designers across the country.
The Marketing & Creative team at Compass is responsible for shaping every aspect of the company, including the brand, the product, and all marketing and communications. We value great brands and believe design and creative culture to be an important part of the Compass mission. Visit our instagram channel@compasscreates
This is a sweeping challenge that provides an incredible opportunity to work with various mediums and on many different types of projects. We’re building an organization and products that can provide the best possible services to a growing network of the world’s best agents. By doing this we help fulfill our Mission of helping everyone find their place in the world.