Compass Development is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our New Development team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and improving internal Compass Development projects and initiatives and engaging audiences through visual storytelling. We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for simple, beautiful design who can create and refine marketing and presentation documents in digital and print mediums, support regional Managing Directors with internal marketing initiatives, and educate our customers through compelling infographics, market reports, and pitches.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with the Research, Planning & Design, Marketing and Sales teams on Compass Development projects.
Portfolio or website link required; PDF preferred.
What We're Looking For:
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Required: Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Design and Visual Communication, Communications Design, Fine Arts, or a related field. Strong academic record
- Effective at creating presentation content for final production which includes being able to prepare files for print
- Interest in real estate and New Development branding
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, and graphic elements
- Strong, clean visual design sense; detail oriented
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with cross-regional teams
- Ability to multi-task, and manage time and competing deadlines
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Full knowledge of Adobe CS and Microsoft Office (proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Currently authorized to work in the United States
At Compass, You Will:
- Prepare new business presentations for all Compass Development regional offices
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership across all New Development regions
- Liaise with Compass Marketing on internal projects and department branding initiatives
- Design and send email marketing campaigns for general new development outreach and occasionally individual projects
- Assist with compilation of visual sales tools and documents
- Manage master mailing list and provide reports on e-blast campaign success rates
- Meet with industry vendors and agencies to be well-informed on market trends
- Manage and optimize Compass Development’s branded collateral
- Reports to the Director of Planning and Design of Compass Development.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.