Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The Head of Sales ANZ is responsible for directing a team of Account Executives working with mid-sized and large business across Australia & New Zealand. Our customers such as University of Sydney, Mirvac, Atlasssian, Harvey Norman, News Corp are leaders in their respective industries across Education, Construction, Retail and Technology.
This a high-impact role within a priority market and we are looking to hire a smart, driven, high-caliber individual who is passionate about tech and works best in a dynamic environment to scale out and run ANZ Sales from our Sydney office. The sales teams are responsible for assigned quotas achieved through defined account territories.
- Lead a regional sales team in developing and executing on a strategic plan for the territory. Grow business customers and prospects in the region.
- Lead and develop a team of Account Executives in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon financial targets and performance metrics
- Develop and implement best practices to improve pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Cultivate a culture of dynamic personal development and mentoring Dropbox’s future sales leaders; drive recruitment efforts
- Serve as leadership sponsor to large accounts and help drive key executive relationships; support the team with C-level interactions and in closing complex deals
- Regularly interact with customers, partners, and integrators
- Drive operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including (but not limited to) forecasting, pipeline development, training, certifications, hiring, performance management, collaboration, partnership, and best practice sharing
- Strong thought leadership within the ANZ leadership team
- 15+ years of sales experience, and 5+ years of sales management experience
- History of overachieving targets in a market leading technology organisation
- Proven success scaling out a sales team with success selling SaaS and cloud solutions in the industry
- Territory management experience
- Proven ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognising opportunities for building new systems, structures, and processes
- Ability to identify, develop, grow young talent
- Strong knowledge of CRM reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- Consistent track record working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).