Podium is an Interaction Management platform that makes it simple for local businesses to conveniently connect with leads, customers, and their team. Our work streamlining this process for local business has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies — in the last year alone. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, innovative, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we embody our values to be a founder, murder drama and enjoy the ride.
Coinciding with Podium’s rapid growth as a company, we are building an extraordinary Product Support Team in the tech industry. We need forward-thinking people who are ready to dive in to become product experts, which will ensure you can effectively help our customers with a mix of instructing and troubleshooting. While helping customers is your core focus, you can lead projects that have an impact not just on this team but across the organization as a whole. As you become an expert in the product you will have the opportunity to grow into an advanced role at Podium bringing your knowledge of our customer base and how they use our product.
What You Will Do:
- You will be the first line of contact between Podium and our clients, working directly with the Product and Engineering teams to provide critical feedback from customers and make informed product decisions.
- Ensure the role of a product expert to the clients and reputation of the company.
- Develop smarter, creative solutions to make our customer experience unique and one that our users never forget. Focus and contribute to delight them
- Your analytical skills are critical as you respond to clients (including Fortune 500 employees and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat.
What You Should Have:
- Help company-build through innovations that transform our business, and its products, pushing it to the next level.
- Demonstrated experience in dedicatedly improving upon a current process or making it more efficient
- Ambitious examples of when you have influenced clients for the better
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
What We Hope You Have:
- Bachelors degree in a (STEM or business, psychology, arts & humanity, or communication major) or applicable work experience.
- Coding classes and/or coding skills (R, Python, Java, CSS, HTML, etc.).
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Thrives helping solve critical problems for customers ranging from small business owners to corporate executives. You will be doing this mainly via phone, email, and live chat.
How You Will Stand Out:
- Interest in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)/technology
- Your college degree is in a technical field
- Data management comes easy to you. You can work with and manipulate large data sets in common tools such as Excel or Google Sheets
- Open and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and delicious smoothies