Biz App Project Manager at Podium
Lehi, UT, US
Podium is an Interaction Management platform that makes it simple for local businesses to conveniently connect with leads, customers, and their team. Our work streamlining this process for local business has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies — in the last year alone. For more about our product, watch this video
The Business Applications Project Manager assists in identifying and documenting processes, policies, and procedures, and manage project operations for all projects in the Business Applications department. Researching and vetting out solutions, structure and standardized practices for operational challenges and needed procedures for the organization. Help implement new softwares, integrations, and processes to increase productivity, support and improve the user experience for the Podium team.
- At least 3 years in an organization running resources, tasks, and workflows in a technical program management, systems engineering and/or project/product management role.
- You will coordinate, roadmap and execute cross functionally and collaboratively to complete projects on time with various engineering teams.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Strong Interpersonal skills, relationship building and experience working in a collaborative environment with diverse cross-functional teams - specifically, bridging technical and business partners.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field
- Experience in a fast-growing environment. SaaS experience a plus.
- With Salesforce.com
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Unlimited vacation time
- Multiple catered meals each week and a stocked kitchen
- Health/dental benefits, 401K matching, cell phone stipend, and swag