Provides post-sale technical support services to customers, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance. Responds to customer questions regarding operation and troubleshooting. Advises customers on maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
The Customer Support Associate provides initial technical product support to Booker customers via inbound calls, email, chat, and web forums. This position works in a contact center environment and is the first point of contact responsible for answering calls and emails to resolve customer inquiries. This position handles customer inquiries by gathering information to identify nature of the problem and troubleshoots basic technical product-related issues.
What You Need:
• High School Diploma, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year related customer service or call center experience.
• Comfortable using various communication methods including phone, email, social media and various forms of chat.
• Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls and emails.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to present information and respond to customer questions in one-on-one and group settings.
• Actively listens. Allows others to speak without unnecessarily interrupting them. Uses questioning techniques to gain full understanding of customer needs.
• Familiar with internet browsers and settings, multiple phone lines, online chat tools, and email.
• Interest in software solutions with the ability to learn technical items quickly.
• Customer-service focused, acts with customer needs in mind.
• Ability to quickly develop rapport and relate to diverse populations; can diffuse high-tension situations comfortably.
• Interacts with colleagues and customers in a tactful and professional manner.
• Uses time effectively and efficiently; concentrates efforts on the more important priorities.
• Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
What You'll Do:
• Initial intake of support inquiries from customers via phone, chat, email, and web forums.
• Intake and resolve customer issues, questions and problems related to services or products by gathering information to identify and assess the nature of the problem.
• Troubleshoot basic product-related issues.
• Escalate complex issues to higher-level support teams and/or management.
• Provide quality service to customers to meet customer expectations and in accordance with the expectations communicated by the company.
• Follow internal Knowledge Centered Support processes to accurately answer customer questions and to maintain knowledge bases.
• Educate customers on product features or additional services to meet their needs.
• Update and log customer interactions under the customer profile and in applicable systems following current department processes.
• Acquire Level 1 Customer Support Certification.
• Adhere to attendance policy.
• All other duties as assigned.