From our CEO’s garage to ever-expanding offices around the world, MINDBODY has grown rapidly since its founding in 2001. Knowing that technology never stands still, MINDBODY is continuously evolving and is committed to hiring talented, passionate people to join our wellness revolution.
What you will do:
The Customer Support Specialist provides escalated support to MINDBODY customers by utilizing multiple methods of contact. This position is responsible for responding to corporate and/or strategic accounts that require assistance with their product-related issues. The Customer Support Specialist handles customer inquiries by gathering information through questioning through curiosity to identify the nature of the problem and troubleshoots potentially complex product-related issues. Customer Support Specialists can also perform all duties of the Customer Support Associate.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Two (2) years of related customer service or call center experience, or six (6) months of Customer Support Associate experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MINDBODY's software products is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle a high call and email volume; and comfortable with all communication methods, which may include, but is not limited to; phone, email and social media
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with using internet browsers, online chat tools, and email
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate in a clear and understandable manner
- Ability to handle escalated and complex customer issues with confidence, patience, and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to actively listen and allow others to speak without unnecessarily interrupting them. Uses curiosity to gain full understanding of customer needs
- Ability to learn and acquire new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge and best practices
- Ability to have a customer-service focused mindset and able to use the information and feedback obtained to suggest improvements in products and services
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and relate to diverse populations; and can diffuse high-tension situations comfortably
- Ability to interact with colleagues and customers in a tactful manner and recognizes the importance of building professional and positive working relationships
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize and use time effectively and efficiently
- Ability to mentor and coach Customer Support Associates
- Training and Certifications:
- Level 1 Customer Support Certification, or the ability to obtain within the first 90 days of hire
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Initial intake of support inquiries from customers via phone, chat, email, and web forums.
• Intake and resolve customer issues, questions and problems related to services or products by gathering information to identify and assess the nature of the problem.
• Troubleshoot basic product-related issues.
• Escalate complex issues to higher-level support teams and/or management.
• Provide quality service to customers to meet customer expectations and in accordance with the expectations communicated by the company.
• All other duties as assigned.