The IT Specialist is the primary responsible party for all support functions associated with IT, Travel and Professional services categories. for MINDBODY, in Atlanta, Ga. This person shall be strategic, act as a subject matter expert, customer service oriented and has strong project management and a robust procurement/sourcing background in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 4-year college degree required
- Relationship builder - Ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners
- Innovation - Enthusiasm for improving and enhancing systems and workflows (learn the existing process and then build/challenge it to better scale for growth while providing meaningful reporting to our business partners)
- Procurement and contract experience for large travel programs and effectively scaling programs
- Experience negotiating global vendor agreements and local/regional agreements
- Experience using MS Excel and PowerPoint for the purposes of data analysis and creating presentations
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) to effectively work with all levels of staff.
- Proven track record performing strategic end to end procurement within professional services/ and Indirect procurement generalist background with some professional services experience
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for an annual spend in excess of $6M across a variety of professional services procurement categories, including HR, contingent labor, finance, etc. & IT professional services procurement categories
- Lead and implement a variety of strategic category plans independently
- Develop and maintain relations with a multitude of well-esteemed stakeholders, vendors, and suppliers
- Responsible for the end to end procurement across the above-mentioned professional services and IT professional services
- Take appropriate proactive measures to support the implementation of the Global consolidation of the Travel Management function and Program
- Act as Champion of the travel sourcing strategy by demonstrating a thorough understanding of the travel industry.
- Monitor multiple improvement projects, facilitate and provide direction to the group as necessary to keep on track and on time.
- Identify and implement robust independent audit routines for core travel processes e.gairfarere filing, outsourced savings projects, compliance to supplier channels etc., including periodic reporting.
- Define plans for strategic supplier and supplier relationship management
- Contract Management for assigned categories