Be part of a vibrant company that’s passionate about our customers. Our purpose is to help people lead healthier, happier lives by connecting the world to beauty & wellness. As MINDBODY’s Managing Art Director, Video Production you’ll be responsible for telling our story and that of our customers through compelling video content.
You’ll be joining a growing creative team and have the opportunity to not only grow a video team, but help define and create MINDBODY’s video look and feel. We’re seeking a highly motivated, proven leader able to take on multiple projects while maintaining focus on high quality, on-brand content.
NOTE: To apply, please include an accessible link to your portfolio or reel within your resume.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to effectively lead a team of videographers, editors and motion graphic artists - including, establishing priorities, coaching, counseling, and performance reviews
- Creative mindset with ability to bring new and fresh ideas to life
- Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure that we’re delivering high quality content on-brief, within tight and moving timelines
- Ability to independently manage budgets and agency relationships.
- Experience shooting, designing and creating content with motion graphics and 2D/3D animation
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage sprints, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Storyteller with the ability to create storyboards and scripts that depict the business vision
- Manage video projects from start to finish and maintain production timelines
- Knowledge of social channels
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of video production experience in marketing, advertising, or entertainment
- 3+ years experience managing and growing a team
- Portfolio showcasing strong examples of work
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to effectively balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in photography and videography.