The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be responsible for leading a team of Sales Specialists to achieve and exceed regional sales objectives in alignment with overall corporate sales initiatives and MINDBODY core values.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent practical work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership position.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude for web technologies, CRM and sales enablement tools.
- Proficiency in creating sales presentation material and internal documentation including but not limited to sales reports and forecasts.
- Demonstrated career stability and sales achievement in previous positions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and grow a team.
- Responsible for a team of 8-12 Sales Specialists
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform first line management and handle day-to-day team member matters including, but not limited to, screen, interview, hire, develop, motivate, lead and coach Sales Specialists to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Support the training of Sales Specialists to achieve a successful and efficient onboarding.
- Accurately forecast and execute sales.
- Scale and coach a team of sales professionals of various abilities.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the MINDBODY staff, management team and cross-functional partners to ensure positive and continued cross departmental communication.
- Oversee schedule and time cards for Sales Specialists.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail and decision-making abilities.
- Organized and punctual.
- Ability to function under pressure in a competitive work environment.
- Great phone demeanor and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen thoroughly and respond quickly.
- Exercises great team work and enthusiasm.
- Able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your job.
- Ability to work with limited moderate supervision.
- Demonstrated sales achievement in previous positions.
- Proven track record of the ability to effectively manage change in a fast-paced work environment.
- All other duties as assigned