The Manager, Strategic Product Sales (FitMetrix) will be responsible for leading a team of overlay FitMetrix Sales Specialists for Land and Expand sales motions to achieve and exceed regional sales objectives in alignment with overall corporate sales initiatives and MINDBODY core values. This role is integral in scaling rapid adoption of FitMetrix, MINDBODY’s premier member engagement and performance tracking solution.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent practical work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a sales leadership position.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude for SaaS sales, collaboration between sales teams and driving product sales
- Proficiency in creating sales strategies, sales presentations material and internal reporting including but not limited to sales reports and forecasts.
- Demonstrated career stability and sales achievement in previous positions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and grow a team.
- Responsible for a team of 5-10 Sales Specialists
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform first line management and handle day-to-day team member matters including, but not limited to, screen, interview, hire, develop, motivate, lead and coach Sales Specialists to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Support the training of Sales Specialists to achieve a successful and efficient onboarding.
- Train, coach and develop a high performing sales team for FitMetrix sales.
- Accurately forecast and execute sales.
- Collaborate with MINDBODY sales managers and develop strategies to increase penetration of the FitMetrix portfolio of services into the MINDBODY sales motion
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the MINDBODY staff, management team and cross-functional partners to ensure positive and continued cross departmental communication.
- Oversee schedule and time cards for Sales Specialists.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail and decision-making abilities.
- Able to drive product needs and marketing needs with the MINDBODY marketing and product teams to achieve revenue goals
- Ability to function under pressure in a competitive work environment.
- Proven ability to build high performing product specialist sales teams
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen thoroughly and respond quickly.
- Exercises great team work and enthusiasm.
- Able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your job.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Travel will be required to support global sales efforts for FitMetrix sales in the US, EMEA and AU regions
- Demonstrated sales achievement in previous positions.
- Proven track record of the ability to effectively manage change in a fast-paced work environment.
- All other duties as assigned