The Onboarding Specialist (OS) position provides software training and onboarding support to Booker customers. This position coach’s customers throughout the initial implementation of their Booker software to reach their goals and realize value. This position acts as a liaison between the customer and other Booker teams and recommends and/or helps to implement value-add services available through Booker.
What you need:
• High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
• 1+ years Customer Service experience.
• Training or teaching experience preferred.
• Comfortable being on the phone with customers the majority of the work day.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to use time effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to read, analyze and solve customer questions.
• Ability to clearly write procedures in response to customer questions.
• Ability to effectively present information (verbal and written) and respond to customer questions in one-on-one and group settings.
• Practices attentive and active listening.
• Knowledgeable in current industry practices, trends, technology, and other information affecting clients’ businesses.
• Knowledge of database and internet-based software.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
• Familiar with internet browsers and settings.
• Familiar and skilled with online chat tools, and email.
What you'll do:
• Manages accounts for assigned customers to provide training and onboarding support consistent with department expectations and procedures.
• Works with customers to identify, correct, and advise on how to align business objectives within the Booker software.
• Identify customer needs and recommends and/or coordinates additional value add services and products.
• Proactively follows up with assigned accounts as needed to accommodate the customer needs and promote engagement.
• Uses first hand customer knowledge of improvements in products, services, and processes to build trust and respect with the customer.
• Uses product and onboarding specific logic to solve problems with effective solutions.
• Sets appropriate objectives and workload for the customer, lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner and maintains two-way dialogue with customer on work and results.
• Schedules additional training sessions for customers after each completed training session as needed.
• Continue ongoing training to increase training skill sets, Booker software technical knowledge, company knowledge and industry knowledge.
• All other duties as assigned.