Product Enablement Specialist at Mindbody
Sydney City, New South Wales, AU
The Enablement Specialist supports the functions essential to sales productivity and client success. They will be responsible for sales product support on live calls, sales enablement tool and content management, and internal communications.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of MINDBODY experience in Sales, Onboarding, or Tech support
- 3-5 years’ experience in a sales training role, preferably in SaaS business solutions.
- 1-year experience of supervisory or team lead experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MINDBODY Software and Business Partners
- Advanced Salesforce knowledge
- Ability to assess subscriber business requirements and recommend proper product solutions
- Ability to facilitate discussions and instructor lead classroom learning
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide training and coaching support for Sales Enablement tools and integrations including Salesforce CRM, Tout App, Textus and -111
- Partner with Sales Operations and Productivity on improved sales efficiencies through SOPs
- Manage and update workflow documentation, job aids and resource guides
- Serve as a technical resource to the MBO sales team on demos and presentations.
- Facilitate regular and consistent communication for the global sales organization
- Act as a sales and product liaison for cross functional teams including sales, product marketing and onboarding
MINIMUM ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Extremely organized –can orchestrate multiple activities will deliverables in mind
- Excellent time management skills; hyper focused on time sensitive goals and priorities
- Works autonomously with the ability to plan, execute and lead complex projects.
- Ability to learn quickly when facing new problems; relentless and versatile leader that can facilitate change.